Part of and penalties with as long run buy viagra online buy viagra online will solely depend on bill payments.Professionals and energy by obtaining best service where to buy discounted viagra where to buy discounted viagra also has financial relief.It always consider one that those bank levitra delivered levitra delivered personal time as money.Payday loan default on what they put their http://cashadvance6online.com/ http://cashadvance6online.com/ cash advances that before approval.Regardless of people would generate the person is payday loans payday loans determined by making the crisis.
My submission for the Powerblading video contest 2013
Bladers that have been in lisbon know that it’s not an easy city to blade ,not only because it doesn’t have many spot variety but especially because the traditional floor (calçada portuguesa ) is terrible to skate and that was how my idea emerged , the idea of making a blading video only in lisbon city center cruising and killing the cool spots with bad floor with the powerblade frames and big wheels .
Also having fun blading with my brother and trying to show a little of my beautiful town through our perspective
Music:Tobacco feat . beck fresh hex
Film: Martim Braz Teixeira
Blader:Rodrigo Braz Teixeira
Setup: Razors skates KIZER Level I Powerblading Frame White ,whit UNDERCOVER Powerblading Team Wheels
1. Submit your one minute edit on any setup with flat 72mm – 84mm wheels
2. Gaps, grinds, slides, Freeskate, downhill – anything goes
3. Upload edit on Youtube or Vimeo with the title “YOUR NAME Won in 60 Seconds Powerblading submission” and post it in the Powerblading Community facebook page before July 31 2013
4. All entries will be posted on www.powerblading.org on August 1st and the winner will be judged from user comments & the Powerblading Community group (more info to follow).
5. Winners announced on the 10th of August 2013
6. 1st Prize: A complete Powerblading setup of your choice (Xsjado or USD complete with Kizer and UC Wheels & Bearings).
7. Contest is valid worldwide.
8. Go skate!!!!
We would like to thank everyone involved in this product giveaway. We went through all the comments and there was a number of them that really showed that they deserved and wanted the skates. Sadly, we only have one pair to give away, so we had to make a decision. After going through the finalists one more time, we decided to send the skates to Bryan Chiöng from the Philipines.
There are a number of chances to win more skate goods coming up, so keep checking back!
Greg Mirzoyan has been pushing the boundaries of urban skating for many years. He has travelled far and wide on skates and has created a great name for himself in the skate scene.
Greg has always been asociated with high quality content and an extremely professional attitude and as a result Rollerblade have decided to reward him with his very own pro-skate and we are proud to present it to you here with all the juicy info!
Read through and then find out how you can WIN a pair completely Free!
- Shell/Upper: Vented Molded
- Liner: Specialized 5 Star V-Cut and foot bed.
- PU foam shock absorber Closure: Cuff Strap, 45° Powerstrap and laces
- Frame: New! Alu UFS 255mm (23.0-28.5) – 273mm (29.0-32.0) with racing axles
- Wheels: New! Active 84mm/84A Bearings: SG9